The Ad Project
Gain insights that will help you maximize profits
and scale your Amazon business.
- It’s a huge advantage for sellers to get on top of Amazon’s new features early. Not only will you beat the competition but getting in early usually results in favorable CPCs and/or winning top placements.
- Amazon continues to add new targeting methods, new ways to bid, and new ways to reach different audiences.
- New features always provide better ways for sellers and advertisers to gain more control of their ads.
- Sellers and advertisers should always assess how a new feature will impact strategy and audience.
- Not all of Amazon’s new features will be widely communicated. Sellers need to pay close attention to their ad consoles for updates.
- If you don’t see incredible results right out of the gate, don’t give up on the new feature. Always test these new features repeatedly since Amazon is continuously fine-tuning these tools.
Ever wonder what the future of Amazon advertising looks like? If you’re a seller or an advertiser from 2014, you know first-hand that the Amazon advertising we know today is nothing like a few years ago or even a few months ago. The advertising world is ever-changing, and we wanted to do a walk-through of Amazon’s journey in this episode, to help highlight some of the ways we can take advantage of them.
Recap of Ad Advance Story [01:40]
Key thing sellers must do as Amazon evolves [04:16]
Where was Amazon Advertising in 2014 [05:11]
The next major ad type after Sponsored Products [06:56]
How Sponsored Product Ads developed [09:02]
The Evolution of Sponsored Display [13:39]
Developments with Sponsored Brands [17:17]