The Ad Project
Gain insights that will help you maximize profits
and scale your Amazon business.
Understanding the nuts and bolts of working with service providers can prevent frustration and disappointments. During our journey working with clients as an Amazon advertising agency, we’ve learned a lot along with way. While we do our best to build and maintain successful relationships with our clients, there are a few that we had to learn to course correct.
In today’s episode, we’re joined by one of our Account Execs, Kylie Jarvinen, to discuss key pillars to building a successful and profitable relationship with clients within the Amazon space.
A few takeaways we had were:
- Understanding that no information is bad information. The more we know, the more we can grow.
- Being aligned on key goals from the start
- Building trust through openness, honesty, and transparency
- A good relationship starts with good communication
- Ownership and expectations